- The supernatural and plenary inspiration of the Scriptures – that they are inerrant and that their teaching and authority are absolute, supreme, final and complete;
- The trinity of the Godhead – God, the Father; God, the Son; and God, the Holy Spirit;
- The personality of God – the personality and deity of Jesus Christ, begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man; the personality of the Holy Spirit;
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ – that His body was raised from the dead according to the Scriptures, and that He ascended into Heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God as the believer’s Advocate;
- The sinfulness of man – that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, are totally depraved and need a Savior from sin;
- The Atonement – that Jesus Christ became the sinner’s sacrifice before God and died as the propitiation for the sins of the whole world;
- The necessity of the new birth – salvation is by grace through faith and not of works; saving faith will maintain good works in the life of the believer;
- The literal resurrection of the body, both of the just and of the unjust;
- The everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost;
- The evangelization of the world – the supreme mission of the church in this age is to preach the gospel to every creature;
- The second coming of Christ according to Scripture.
The CDI doctrinal statement is fully aligned with the doctrinal statement of Village Missions.
Help Us Provide a Tuition-Free Education
The Lord has used the CDI program to equip believers, train ministry leaders, and strengthen churches all over the world! The faithfulness and generosity of so many partners in ministry have helped make that possible. In order to keep the CDI available and accessible we need your help! Would you please consider how the Lord might use you to support the work of CDI?