Upon completing this course you will be equipped to share your faith with the lost, to prepare and deliver lessons to believers and to present the Word of God so that others can understand and apply it. You will gain the confidence that comes from being equipped for ministry as you learn to use the tools that have been provided.
- Sign in to the site. If you’ve never registered for an account before, then you’ll want to do this first.
- Click the ‘Take This Course‘ button above to officially enroll in this course. You won’t be able to proceed until you do so.
- Download and read the Course Syllabus below. Prepare for the course by purchasing the required text books.
- Download and print the Student Guide. You may download the Local Instructor Guide to check test and quiz answers if you are taking this course as self-study.
- Download and print the Local Instructor Guide if you are a Local Instructor. Make sure that your students have printed copies of the Student Guide.
- Complete each lesson below, watching the video contained in each. If attending an instructor-led class, you will be viewing the videos in class and participating in a classroom discussion.
- Use the Bible Study Tools provided, or use your own resources, to assist with your homework assignments.
- Complete a Student Evaluation Form when finished with the entire course. You should complete this form once per course whether you took the course on your own or with a Local Instructor.
- Congratulations on finishing the course!