Upon completing this course you will be able to see Jesus in all of the Old Testament – the Hebrew Scriptures. You will have a unified understanding of both the Old and New Testaments and be able to explain to others how it is really all about Jesus.
- Sign in to the site. If you’ve never registered for an account before, then you’ll want to do this first.
- Click the ‘Take This Course‘ button above to officially enroll in this course. You won’t be able to proceed until you do so.
- Download and read the Course Syllabus below. Prepare for the course by purchasing the required text books.
- Download and print the Student Guide. You may download the Local Instructor Guide to check test and quiz answers if you are taking this course as self-study.
- Download and print the Local Instructor Guide if you are a Local Instructor. Make sure that your students have printed copies of the Student Guide.
- Complete each lesson below, watching the video contained in each. If attending an instructor-led class, you will be viewing the videos in class and participating in a classroom discussion.
- Use the Bible Study Tools provided, or use your own resources, to assist with your homework assignments.
- Complete a Student Evaluation Form when finished with the entire course. You should complete this form once per course whether you took the course on your own or with a Local Instructor.
- Congratulations on finishing the course!